Welcome!

Thanks for visiting my site and letting me share my love of pottery with you!

Questions or comments?
* click on "comments" found under each post, or
* click on "Email Chris" in the right column.

Tuesday, November 20, 2012

Angel





It took a village to create this angel.  The Pottery Community is filled with incredibly generous people.  I am grateful to several individuals who helped me with this new project:   Kris, who taught the original class * Gail and Angela, who taught me how to make the angel * Emily, who helped me with the Raku-ing * Carol, who reminded me of health safeguards during firing and helped pack the angel for transport, and * Awesome Instructor Marianne, who provided so much guidance and help throughout the entire process, including braving the heat of the kiln.  Truly, these potters are angels in my life.

1 comment:

  1. She's beautiful and know that it is yours' alone. No one else could have created her! Can't wait to see the next one.

    ReplyDelete