Welcome!

Thanks for visiting my site and letting me share my love of pottery with you!

Questions or comments?
* click on "comments" found under each post, or
* click on "Email Chris" in the right column.

Thursday, December 26, 2013

Tea Set

One of the criteria for our class' final project was for it "to be obsessive, compulsive, or repetitive".  I figured even without a project, I was already obsessive and compulsive about pottery.  :-)   




Actually, there is one more piece -- a platform -- to make it just a bit more obsessive.  It hasn't yet made the glaze firing . . . will see if it survives.



2 comments:

  1. Beautiful, Chris! I'm sure you will get a gold star on your chart!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, Kris. You are so kind. I really appreciate your interest and feedback. And it is especially honoring because you are such an outstanding ceramic artist. Take care.

    ReplyDelete