Welcome!

Thanks for visiting my site and letting me share my love of pottery with you!

Questions or comments?
* click on "comments" found under each post, or
* click on "Email Chris" in the right column.

Thursday, May 8, 2014

Welcome to a "Test Fest"

The Ceramics scholarship I received required creating and completing a project to benefit the Ceramics department.  I decided to do a lot of testing -- colorants in engobes, glaze combinations, underglazes, and foil saggar "ingredients".   These were exhibited in the studio at end of the semester.  

Perhaps I should have clarified the meaning of "Test Fest".  The first day of the exhibit, when the Ceramics I students arrived for class and saw "Test Fest", they about turned around and walked out, thinking they were going to be given some surprise quizzes.  Sorry, guys!


No comments:

Post a Comment